Sunday, April 11, 2010

30 Wks, 6 Days: A Small Victory

Guess what today is!!!!! Well...

Today is the last day that, should I go into labor, they would send me to dreaded OB Mecca. From now on, I am deemed far enough along to deliver at my hospital. This may not seem like a big deal, but everytime they have told me to go to L&D, I have run the risk of being transported, and I hate that place.

Well, I guess I should be fair. There is nothing really bad about the place. They must know their stuff, because that is where all high-risk pregnant women go in our vacinity. That or University, a Level 1 trauma center. And then we have Cincinnati Children's Hospital. I am blessed to have state-of-the-art medical care from tons of different facilities all within 10 minutes of my house.

I just don't want to have to go. The place depresses me. I spent over a month there when pregnant with E. It felt like jail. And that was when we had no children and J could come and stay with me. It was a thousand times worse for the few days I was there this time, when I couldn't see E.

But those days are behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers