Tuesday, March 16, 2010

27 wks, 1 day: New Game Plan?

After they increased my brethine dosages on Monday, J brought this up again: I seem to have bigger problem on the weekends. Just when I thought it was me, and that it was some weird psychosomatic phenomenon, he mentioned my shots. As in I get them on Monday nights. And I seem to have problems in the last 2 to 3 days before the next one is due. So I mentioned this to the home health company's nurse, and she started reviewing my records. Then she mentioned that while their pharmacist would never initiate it, some OB's request that their patient's get the injections every 5 days instead of every 7 days.

Could the progesterone every 5 days be my ticket out of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers